- 2012 to Current – Managing Director of Why Not Theatre (Artistic Director Ravi Jain)
- For Why Not, I’ve helped produce award winning new Canadian work, toured shows across the world, present shows from several countries and languages locally, co-develop innovative ventures (Riser Project, ThisGen), got and maintained operating funding at three levels of government, managed budgets and accounting, envisioned and designed the marketing materials, and wrote about six million emails (give or take a dozen).
- 2016 to Current – Strategic Consultant for Small World Music and Polyphonic Ground (a shared growth initiative of a dozen small to mid sized culturally diverse music presenters)
- 2018 – DiverseCity Fellow (CivicAction Leadership Foundation), a program for diverse rising leaders in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA) who are interested in impacting change in their communities
- 2018 – TAC Leaders Lab Fellow with the Toronto Arts Council, a program by TAC and The Banff Centre for mid- to senior-level arts professionals who have demonstrated the potential to lead change in their organizations, communities or arts sectors.